1. What is Fresh Air Principle?
It may seem silly but go out in “Fresh Air” is what all about health principals of Seventh Day Adventists. As this principle is simple but we often have forgotten or we can also say that we do not practice taking fresh air, while it is as important as exercise and nutrition.
“The stomach, liver, lungs and brain are suffering for want of deep, full inspirations of air which would electrify the blood and impart to it a bright, lively color, and which alone can keep it pure, and give tone and vigor to every part of the living machinery.”- Ellen G. White,
2. How Fresh Air gives Great Health benefits?
The fresh air contributes considerably to the detoxification and relaxation of the body that leads to a better quality of life.
It is scientifically proven that breathing fresh air, at least 30 minutes a day, improves heart health and prevents depression, as demonstrated by a study from the University of Queensland in Australia.
Each cell of the body must constantly receive oxygen supply, otherwise, they weaken and die. When you breathe contaminated or stale air, the oxygen supply is not enough to keep the cells strong and healthy.
Cities and families suffer the impacts of air pollution which translates into high health care costs, the deterioration of the quality of life and the decrease in productivity.
Some of the benefits of breathing fresh air are:
• Oxygen or pure air stimulates the body’s immune system, so it will help control the symptoms of allergies, asthmatic or respiratory conditions.
• It reducing CO2 pollution in our body and improves physical performance.
• By absorbing oxygen or air without contaminants, oxygenation of the organism is favored.
• When you breathe pure and fresh air consciously the nervous system relaxes, reducing the level of stress you may have.
• You feel more energy and vitality in the body, for example, when you go out into the field and breathe pure air, the sensation of the body changes.
• Breathing pure air improves the overall health of the body, as well as mood.
• Fresh air helps to improve physical performance.
• It has no contraindication or side effect and improves the quality of life of those who breathe it.
• Breathing pure air oxygenates the skin, which makes people have a better complexion, less dryness, and even fewer wrinkles.
• The pure air helps to reduce tension and stress, by performing calmer and deeper breathing, generating a sense of general well-being.
• Breathing fresh air at least half an hour daily can reduce heart disorders and depressive symptoms.
• The pure air rebalances the vital functions of all our vital organs, helping the faster recovery of diseases thanks to cellular oxygenation while avoiding many infections produced by breathing in closed environments contaminated with viruses.
Seventh Day Adventist Health Principle – “Sunlight”18 Mar, 2019
Seventh Day Adventist Health Principle – “Water”18 Mar, 2019
Seventh Day Adventist Health Principle – “Trust in Divine Power”18 Mar, 2019
Seventh Day Adventist Health Principle – “ Temperance”18 Mar, 2019
Seventh Day Adventist Health Principle – “Rest”18 Mar, 2019
Seventh Day Adventist Health Principle – Exercise18 Mar, 2019
Seventh Day Adventist Principle – Nutrition